Our client is looking to expand its team of back-end developers, seeking professionals who specialise in Node.JS!
You'll be working for a tech firm within the music industry, whose office is based in Stockholm. Their mission is simple: to revolutionise the way that royalties are collected, which is by and large done via archaic methods currently. An overhaul is long overdue in this area, to help smaller artists to be accurately paid for the use of their music.
Here's an overview of the role and what it consists of:
- Working as part of a team of 3-4 developers, plus an agile project manager & lead developer
- You'll be focusing on the back-end system and its continuous development
- Solving heavy database related challenges; continuously making an impact
- Constantly learning and developing your skills as a developer via: daily knowledge transfer; pair programming / mob programming sessions; external seminars & education
- Working with agile methodologies to conduct sprints, and concluding with a review and retrospective
As a candidate, you'll speak fluent English & have experience working with Node. You'll also have a passion for developing high quality code, and have experience with MongoDB or SQL. Experience with cloud technologies and front end tech such as React is beneficial, but not essential.
A huge advantage of this role is the pure greenfield development, which is an excellent opportunity to specialise in the area you're most passionate about. The team is also incredibly culturally orientated and sociable - you'll be joining people who recognise that collaboration & cooperation is the key to success.
All in all, this is definitely not an opportunity to pass up! If you'd like to find out more, please apply now and we can discuss the next steps together. Thank you!