Senior Java Developer/Wrocław / Kraków
We are currently looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our client in Wrocław and Kraków.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Java Software Developer to join an industry-leading international company and play an active role in company expansion; specifically involved with the design, development and implementation of bespoke software solutions
We're looking for someone like that to help us
* develop, maintain and support systems delivering data from exchanges, vendors and systems to client applications
* with continuous improvement, test script maintenance, regression monitoring, quality control, Task and Change Management, QA Resource management and QA/Prod system co-ownership
* problem solve, plan, analyze and contribute to regional and global projects and initiatives
* participate in planning, estimating, documentation, and stakeholder engagement
* where you will take ownership of development tasks from inception to production, collaborating with BA, PM and Support teams, as well as other regional Market Data teams, delivering new market feeds plus enhancements and fixes.
* Strong Java weighted toward systems programming, I/O, GC-free, data-structures, low-latency.
* Strong knowledge of data-structures
* Strong Linux, including sys/admin, scripting in some of shell/Python/Groovy.
* Fundamental understanding of the networking stack
* Experience in coding/debugging high-performance low-latency Java applications.
* SDLC literate with experience in continuous integration, code-review and automated tests.
* Knowledge of C or C++ is beneficial
* Aware of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
* Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Fluent in English
If you or someone you know is willing to take such offer, please do not hesitate to apply!