Power BI Consultant - Helsinki, Tampere or Lahti
What will the role be doing?
Working with larger customers in teams of 4/5/6 consultants. Doing Power BI development but also challenging on business processes and advising accordingly. This means you won't be shipped out to a client-site for 1-person projects, and you will get the chance to see a lot more of the benefits that come from your earlier work on the projects.
- 2+ year of Experience with Power development, ideally some as a Consultant
- Experience with SQL and ETL, SSIS/SSRS
- Experience with DAX & Power Query
- Interest in business processes
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group
- Good communication and project work/management skills
- An upbeat "Can-do personality"
What do they offer?
- Industry experts as colleagues
- Large-scale, high profile and interesting projects to work on
- Always something new to learn
- Flexible remote working
- Healthcare, new laptop, mobile phone and other benefits.
If this role looks interesting, please apply or email the hiring contact at email@example.com