Java Developer- fully remote- Up to £60K
Are you a Java Developer looking for a new remote opportunity? This client is an up and coming consultancy who are looking to increase their headcount due to growth.
They are looking for forward-thinking, passionate, and dynamic Java developers who can work on exciting projects for major clients. The ideal candidates are open-minded, have the desire to learn new technologies, and are ready to get stuck in. You will have an understanding of agile, XP practices, and the benefits associated with these.
This organisation pride themselves on their inclusive, creative and collaborative organisation. With a dedication to empowering their employees and doing right by them. This organisation does all they can to keep their people happy, through flexible working, annual leave, and other advantageous benefits.
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstratable Java Developer experience
- Test Driven Development (TDD) experience
- Handling relational and NoSQL databases in a Java-based ecosystem
- Experience with JDBC, Spring Data, JPA and Hibernate or similar experiences
- An understanding of using SOAP or RESTful Web Services to develop applications
- Using web-based tech like Spring Boot, JHipster, or Play Framework to design and implement multi-tier applications
- Up to £60,000 per annum depending on experience
- 25 days Holiday allowance
- Pension scheme - up to 6% employer contribution
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Training and development
- Apple MacBook, Kindle, Bluetooth headset and more tech
- Birthday off
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.