Dynamics AX Quality Assurance Manager - Florida
A global manufacturing end-user is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to lead their testing and analysis program. You will be expected to be hands-on with the system, as well as able to guide the team in creating test plans, understanding scenarios, and script development. You will be responsible for making reports, quality control, and managing quality assurance processes.
- 12+ years of experience implementing ERP systems, including at least 2 full life cycle implementations in a Testing Lead/Manager role.
- 8+ years of experience with Dynamics AX/D365 F&O
- 5+ Years' of integration testing experience
- Knowledge of many of the following languages:
- Competitive salary BOE
- Medical, dental, and vision plan
- Opportunity to work for a growing company with rapidly expanded business
- Countless growth opportunities!
Interested in learning more? Fast track your application by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-391-1126; Please ask Therese Villa, or please email your resume to email@example.com and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!