Technical Manager (.NET)
This international cloud data management vendor is pushing the boundaries, moving with the ever growing and changing tech market and delivering top quality solutions on a global scale.
Their solution provides on demand access, allowing clients to stream data in real time to any device making down-time something of the past.
Operating in the quick-paced, challenging and fast growing data market, this established team consists of some of the smartest, highly analytical and passionate developers you'll ever meet.
If you're driven by building great software, are highly-motivated and enjoy learning and knowledge sharing, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the development teams.
- Be accountable for the quality and safety of software that is developed within your team.
- Define and report on appropriate KPIs for both the team and executive stakeholders.
- Accountable for the on time and to quality delivery of software development projects.
- Working closely with the Product Managers and Product Design team to agree priorities, engineering plans and clear deliverables.
- Establish technical competencies within your team and foster a strong working relationship with the Chief Architect, Site Reliability Engineer and Principal Product Innovation Engineer.
- Create, implement and maintain a continuous improvement plan for the software within your team.
- Assist with the development and recruitment of the required skills
- Mentoring and coaching of team to be world class.
- Translate communications between executives and engineers.
- Aligning your team's work to business objectives.
- Be curious, research and try new working practices that can enhance the team's performance
Skills & Qualifications
- 6+ Years working experience with .NET, C#.
- 2+ Years working experience in a technical lead/lmanagerial
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Azure / Azure Batch / Azure functions / Application insights / Microsoft Graph API / Azure Devops (ADO) / Git
- Experience of people management and ability to lead, drive and influence others (technical and soft skills).
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Solid experience in the full SDLC.
- Knowledge on Google API
- Knowledge on building complex web applications (RESTful APIs, Security best practices, Scalability)
- Excellent written and spoken English and communication skills.
- Highly competitive salary
- Medical aid (50%) - optional
- Pension (50%) - optional
- Internet allowance
- 20 days leave
- 100% remote work is available
- Continuous training an upskilling (Access to Udemy courses)
- Azure certification funded
- R&D day every 2 weeks
- The best idea wins! Regardless of seniority
- On-site gym, free of charge if you want to go into the office
If you'd like to find out more, please send over your updated CV to s.maritz @ nigelfrank.com
Please note: this is an equal opportunity role and is open to anyone who has the right to live and work in South Africa and possesses the relevant skills and experience. (Must have a valid Visa/ID).
Good luck with your application.