* Should be able to work with colleagues from different cultures
* HLD and LLD preparation, review, and update with customer stakeholders
* Develop and maintain relevant technical and procedural documentation.
* Patch management and Updates for Enterprise (Core) and In-House Applications
* Test environment maintenance, UAT coordination and reporting
* Application and OS deployment adhering to SLA and KPIs
* Liaise on behalf of the client on significant, complex, or technical issues with service providers, external practitioners, and industry representatives
* Lead, plan and manage service provider activities and work streams to deliver project outputs
* Manage a range of stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure operations and ensure alignment to business needs.
* Arrange and engage with various integration forums and internal governance committees
* Develop smooth working relationships between all parties within the support model to ensure best possible service delivery and user experience.
* Define new architectures and drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint
* Driving automation using state-of-art automation platforms.
German C1, English B2, Applications Packaging (both native, MSIX, Driver packaging and App-V), including PowerShell and Application packaging for Intune based deployment. Experience in packaging complex engineering applications using Flexera admin studio, Driver file management, Application layering (App Attach/ App Volume)
As a Senior Consultant, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in; you will define the problem, propose, and refine the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration, and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
PowerShell scripting, Task sequence knowledge and Windows10 Image testing and optimization, SCCM/ Intune based deployment
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
* Work in a Global delivery environment.
* Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
* Excellent in Verbal, written communication.
* Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
* Ability to work independently, within general guidelines or best practices and manage complex technical solutions.
* German (B2/C1), English
This company is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.