Job title: D365 F&O Consultant
Budget: Up to R80,000PM
Delighted to be able to present a fantastic role for anyone in the Dynamics F&O space for an end user that is going from strength to strength after over 100 years of service. They are looking to expand their division due to an increase amount of work that has came towards their international centres - where you will be collaborating with the U.S. offices on these cutting edge products.
A company that prides itself on people staying for long term - you'll be able to travel and contribute to multiple departments that will enable to day to day business activities.
Your role will be to analyse, configure and prepare on arrange of modules within the space.
Responsibilities for this role
- F&O experience preferable
- Gathering of requirements within a business overview and analysis
- Underlying strategies within the systems
- Consulting clients on timelines and delivery
- Looking at varied modules
- Team player - collaborating with team members and clients
- Effective communication skills
- Decision making
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid remote work
- A great working environment with
- Room to grow and develop yourself through our dual learning and development career pathways
- Opportunity to work with a range of industries and projects
- Regular salary appraisals
If you feel that you meet the requirements - get in touch with one of our job adverts or alternatively get in touch via email!