Azure Data Engineer - Freelance - 12 months Contract
In the context of massive Data Migration we are looking for a Freelance Data Engineer Azure for 12 months Contract !
- Develop data engineering framework with cloud native approach.
- Quickly understand the current landscape of data and provide recommendations on building the future data products.
- Establish data pipeline patterns, provide recommendations and tradeoffs.
- Implement data replication, data distribution, data streaming.
- Adhere to data protection requirements including data access, retention, residency and de-identification.
- Develop and maintain data flow and data sharing with internal and external systems.
- Create data validation checks and scripts to ensure high data quality and availability.
- Design and develop secure software in partnership with other engineering teams onshore and offshore.
- Must have experience with development, configuration and deployment on Azure Cloud technologies.
- Experience with DevOps concepts, scripting.
- Hands on experience building data engineering solutions using Microsoft Azure stack, including Azure Synapse Analytics, ADLS, Azure Synapse Studio, Azure Data Factory, Azure Event Hub, Azure Databricks, and Power BI.
- Hands-on experience with event streaming with modern event streaming tooling like Kafka is a plus.
- 2-5 years of experience with any enterprise programming language (C#, C++, Scala, Python or Java).
- Experience with any of the reporting tools like Power BI, Tableau, SSRS.
- Experience with NoSQL Databases will be a plus
- Experience with AI/ML concepts, tools and frameworks preferred