* Assessment and understanding of existing Infrastructure (AD / number of sites / numbers of users / Network connectivity between sites)
* Understanding customer requirements for SCCM.
* Creating Design / Architect / migration strategy / plan for SCCM (2016 / current branch) implementation.
* Configuration of SCCM components and client settings.
* Operating System Deployment using SCCM.
* Deployment of software and software update management using SCCM.
* Handle communication with customer and manage the offshore team who will perform the migration
* Participates in discussions with customers to gather scope information and performs analysis of scope information to provide inputs for project scope documentation
* Knowledge of mobile management solution/ application & OS deployment solution
* Image (Operating System) Creation.
* Application compatibility testing, Application packaging, to create applications to support latest operating systems (windows 10).
* Mentors the team on Technical Competencies and provides performance feedback of the individual team members to Project Manager in order to manage performance
* Participate in estimation, staffing analysis and solutioning in order to provide inputs for preparing solution delivery of the proposal
* Writing solutions / estimates for RFPs.
* Driving automation using state-of-art automation platforms.
SCCM2016, Intune, Intune Microsoft endpoint Manager, Managing Co managed environment with Intune and MEM, Cloud Management Gateway, Windows Image and Autopilot provisioning using Intune, SCOM. Infrastructure maintenance for high end SCCM Infra.
As a Lead Consultant, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in; you will define the problem, propose, and refine the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration, and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Migration experience from SCCM instance to complex modern device management system like Intune, CMG and implementing desktop optimization. Infrastructure sizing design and implementation of on Premises and Cloud software/Operating system.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
* Work in a Global delivery environment* Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
* Excellent in Verbal, written communication.
* Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
* Ability to work independently, within general guidelines or best practices and manage complex technical solutions
* German (B2/C1), English
This company is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.