Software Developer - Aarhus - Permanent
My client offers ready-to-use, customised meeting solutions to their customers. These solutions are developed with a view to optimizing the time that the meeting participant spends before, during and after a meeting. Their team have developed solutions for municipalities, boards, agencies and private organizations over the last 10 years.
They are currently looking for a Software Developer to join their team and take on a wide variety of responsibilities, from designing and developing product solutions, to development of architecture and code, as well as having input to the roadmap.
What you need:
- Danish speaking
- 5+ years' development experience across several languages, such as: .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL, Docker, Kubernetes, REST service and React / Redux
- Knowledge of the SOLID, ACID and Clean Code principles
- Practical experience with an object-oriented programming language
Reasons to apply:
- A challenging job in a learning environment
- A good social environment where good colleagues have their heart in the right place
- Skilled and accommodating colleagues
- Flexible pension and Insurance scheme
- A wide range of social events - Friday bar, family outings, Christmas lunch etc.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or contact Katherine Page on +45 89 88 82 66.