A leading brand globally in the agricultural industry, my client are now looking to hire a Junior Business Intelligence Analyst to work across multiple areas within their business.
You will report and analyse data from business strategy to internal KPI'S, forecasting, projects, industry bench-marking, client focuses, compliance and continuous business improvement
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of all forms of reporting and analysis ensuring the business is provided with business reports, dashboards, KPI's and variance analysis as required.
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Communication skills across written and verbal
- Experience of BI reporting tools e.g Power BI
- External data gathering and analysis experience.
- Accounting knowledge / awareness.
- Experience using SQL.
- Use of Atlas and ZAP software to generate reports.
- Experience of Data warehousing tools.
Would you like to know more?
If so, please contact Cameron Spencer for immediate consideration - email@example.com - 0191 223 5303