Senior Azure Infrastructure Consultant-- 100% remote-- Flexible salary
A highly successful Microsoft Managed Partner, multiple winner of Data Partner of the year and holder of advanced specializations are growing their team!
A small consultancy with big projects, they are targeting to double in size this year. An excellent time for an Azure Consultant to join and get access to challenging, career advancing projects from day 1.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work across all industries in a customer facing role, providing guidance and defining vision for Azure projects across DevOps, Iaas and Data.
- Regular communication with external or internal stakeholders such as CIOs, VPs and Development teams
- Application innovation and modernization
- Establishing sound strategy for lift and shift migrations.
- Architecting of solutions (application and infrastructure)
Skills & Qualifications
- A strong track record of Azure specialism within either IaaS, DevOps or Data and the ability and interest to continuing developing and diversifying your Azure skill set
- Experience Architecting solutions, defining proof of concepts etc
- The agility and the passion to work on varied projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant certifications and consultancy experience are highly beneficial
Great benefits including possible equity.
If you are interested, please reach out to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!