My client is looking for a skilled colleague for their product development team in Aalborg. They are a leading provider of Product Information Management (PIM) software to customers with complex product structures and multiple channel and language management needs. Their PIM system is used by hundreds of customers globally, and the demand for their solution offers the prospect of continued growth in revenue and number of employees.
They are looking for someone independent, goal-oriented and who likes to work in an environment where pragmatism and customer value are in focus, to join their growing team.
Examples of daily tasks include:
- Responsibility for the full process, from analysis and design to coding and testing, as well as release
- C # / .Net / Angular development in a classic Visual Studio / GIT setup
- Agile processes with two primary annual releases and monthly planning cycle
- Interaction with both the support and our consultants - in some cases with the end customers
- Automated CI tests, and plans for increased use of Azure DevOps / pipelines
- Education as a software engineer, computer scientist or similar.
- Intelligent, analytic, and teachable.
- 5+ years of experience with C # /. Net.
- Experience with SQL, API development, and data-heavy solutions.
- Experience responsible for (ideally Azure-based) software architecture.
- Good English skills, both written and oral, as the corporate language is English.
They will offer you:
- A salary package that matches your qualifications
- Pension scheme incl. health insurance
- Massage scheme
- Training pool
- Great freedom in planning your own work
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Elizabeth Tyler on +45 89 88 82 53
Good luck with your application!