Job title: Lead Dynamics Architect
Location: Cape Town - Permanent
Budget: Up to R80,000PM
An end user that provides fantastic support for their customers through trying times in the insurance sector - with 5 decades of being one of the first trust companies within SA - expanding their services as years go on are seeking a Lead Dynamics Architect who can develop, provide architectural decision making and contributing to analysing business requirements.
Their customer base has seen a major increase and due to this are needing their Dynamics resources expanded as well building an internal team for the long term. A system that has been ongoing for 2 years - it requires continuous features, integration's, and designing the patterns both configuring. This is a system that will keep anyone interested for the foreseeable.
Responsibilities for this role
- D365 CE Experience preference
- C# experience preferred
- Collaborating with internal departments on project life cycle
- Articulating with team members requirements to be done.
- Underlying strategies within the systems
- Consulting clients on time lines and delivery
- Looking at varied modules
- Team player - collaborating with team members and clients
- Effective communication skills
- Understanding time lines and deadlines
- Decision making
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid remote work
- A great working environment with
- Room to grow and develop yourself through our dual learning and development career pathways
- Opportunity to work with a range of industries and projects
- Regular salary appraisals
If you feel that you meet the requirements - get in touch with one of our job adverts or alternatively get in touch via email!