I'm currently working with a Microsoft Gold partner company to hire a Full Stack Developer role with an active Secret Clearance. The office is located in Arlington, VA but you will be working remotely. The salary for this position is based off experience, however my client is targeting the $110K-$120K range + benefits. Below is a quick summary.
What You'll Do
You will be involved in agile implementation and transformation projects with our clients. In this role you will develop new products to take to our clients, leveraging cloud technologies and micro-services architecture patterns - with a focus on backend reliability, performance and security. You will be an active learner.
- Active DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience).
- Deep experience with Python-based backends such as Flask and/or Django.
- Deep experience with frontend JS/TS frameworks such as ReactJS, VueJS, and NextJS.
- Experience with RDBMS architecture (e.g., PostgreSQL) sand/or NoSQL architecture such as MongoDB.
- Experience with optimized and secure REST and/or GraphQL API Integration.
- Experience with dynamic and interactive open-source Data Visualization.
- Experience with version control systems and tools (Git, GitHub)
- Experience with TailwindCSS.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and pipelines (GitHub Actions, Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline)
Please contact me if you have any questions. My number is 646 540 7458