My client, who works in data driven marketing, is looking for a new team member to join their team as a Python developer! As ex-googlers, my client is passionate about data and tech so no two days will look the same.
You will have the chance to work with new, modern development technologies as well as DevOps tools such as Kubernetes and Serverless. Included in this role will be the chance to make key decision and play an active role when it comes to defining the technical path going forward.
With high amounts of autonomy in this role, you will have a lot of freedom to work in exciting projects alongside a international, ambitious and experienced team.
- Building, integrating, developing and future-proofing back-end components with a focus on performance, security, scalability and high availability.
- Maintaining and updating current stack and applications as well as set future architecture and technology stack.
- Improve and maintain code quality by writing tests and applying best practices.
- Work closely with the marketing teams to ensure the delivery of usable and useful technology.
- 3+ years Python
- Django or Flask
- Databases and SQL Knowledge
- DevOps, Docker and Kubernetes
- GCP or similar Cloud Experience.
If this sounds like something you are interested in please get in touch at email@example.com or call +46 8 502 425 75 to learn more!