I am currently working with a local Dublin end user currently in the initial stages of their D365 F&O Implementation. They are seeking an experienced Functional Consultant to come on to the project and add real value leadership to help steer the implementation in the desired direction.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare and lead workshops with the key users
- Understands business requirements
- Can configure and demo solution/scenarios to meet requirements
- Can capture functional requirements, prepare a functional design, communicate with developers, perform QA for technical work and hand-over to end user - for modifications, integrations, business documents, reports
- Can lead data migration activity "hands on"
- Able to deliver training
- Can support an existing implementation (support issues, change requests etc.)
- Has held responsibility for data migration of financial master/transaction data at go live
- Any leadership or management experience (team, project etc.)
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 AX full life cycle implementation
- Atleast 1 full life cycle Dynamics 365F&O implementation (extremely desirable)
- Competitive Salary
- Remote working for the foreseeable future
- Local End User so no travelling!
- Other additional benefits and salary are negotiable
For more information about this great opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com or click on the link to apply!