DevOps Consultant - £65,000 - £85,000 - London (REMOTE)
An exciting opportunity has presented itself to join a leading digital innovator, who truly believe in making an impact in everything we do. You will be given industry leading training, excellent progression routes and given the chance to work with cutting-edge Microsoft Technology. We are looking for someone that thrives from continuously learning and challenging themselves. In return, you the business will invest and provide you with a platform for continuous learning and development.
Role and Repsonsibilities
- Enabling faster and predictable software releases through business changes, lean process and tools
- Leveraging CI/CD pipelines, working with Infrastructure as Code and building self-maintaining infrastructure
- Learning about the business's clients - what their requirements are, systems, challenges and goals of the client
- Working closely with a successful, supportive and collaborative DevOps team
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong practical experience provisioning and operating Infrastructure on Azure
- Strong practical experience with Azure DevOps and Azure Pipelines
- Strong practical experience setting up CI/CD pipelines enabling zero downtime deployments
- Good understanding of Git, comfortably managing large git repositories
- Good experience migrating between DevOps platforms
- Good experience working in an Agile environment
- Good understanding of IoC - ideally with ARM templates, Terraform
- Good working experience with with Powershell and Bash
- Good knowledge of Azure Policy and Azure Governance
Nice to have:
- Azure Data Factory
- Consultancy experience highly desirable (dealing with clients face to face)
- Salary of up to £85,000 (possibly more depending on experience)
- Option to buy shares
- Generous pension contribution
- Private Medical Care
- Holidays + Bank Holidays (up to 35 days)
- Industry leading training
We are holding interviews from the 14th June 2021. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
Azure, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform, Ruby, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps Engineer, London, Remote