Job Title: Logistics Consultant - 080621NA4
Location: Warsaw, Szczecin and Lublin (Remotely)
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Frank Recruitment Group is currently hiring a Logistics Consultant for one of our clients. Our client is situated within the global market. You will have the opportunity to work in the Warsaw, Szczecin or Lublin office (remotely). The role of a logistics consultant entails of a logistics consultant who can utilise Microsoft Dynamics 365 efficiently in the day-to-day practices of the work. Actively contributing and supporting towards the implementation of processes for projects.
- Communications with the project managers and other programmers
- Engaging and contributing in the implementation of processes for projects for clients
- Providing support for pre-sales activities
- Delivering expert guidance after starting the system at the client's
- Training at customer's site
What we look for:
- Previous experience as a consultant in ERP projects in the area of logistics
- Higher education in Logistics
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for finance
- Knowledge of operations or an earlier version of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Excellent communication skills in business relations and teaching
- Aptitude to solve problems independently
Benefits of working here:
- Constant work in a large implementation projects
- Potential for certification in the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- The team is filled with dynamic work, full contact with people
- Ability to develop through career advancement opportunities
- Co-financing- via postgraduate studies, language courses and much more!
If you are passionate and have the drive to work as Logistics Consultant, we would like to hear from you!