ERP Specialist - D365 Business Central - Knoxville, TN - $100k
One of our top clients in the consumer products space is looking for an ERP Specialist with Dynamics Business Central experience to play a key role in user support, training, reporting/analysis, and project management.
The company is undergoing an international Business Central implementation and this role will act as the project lead, working with the company's controller, 3rd party consultant, and overseas team.
- Manage and maintain the company's D365 Business Central system
- Troubleshoot and debug system errors
- Lead integration, customization, and upgrade projects in the ERP, CRM, BI, and WMS systems
- Document business processes, working alongside department leadership to understand workflows and analyze paths for improvement
- Assist users with support desk tickets
- Provide training to employees on systems functionality
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with Dynamics NAV and/or Business Central
- Knowledge of the manufacturing modules is preferred
- Prior background in help desk support, project management, and business analysis
- Experience with Power BI reporting is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Great communication skills
- $100,000 base salary
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- PTO program
- Fun, diverse company culture with core values of employee career development
- Opportunity advance your career in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
To apply contact Alicia Hemann at email@example.com or 314-391-5467
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!