Mid + Senior .NET Developers - English speaking - Finland (multiple locations/remote work available)
Role & Responsibilities
- Join a growing team as we focus on big plans for 2021/22, with new projects being started. We are not using any old code on one project which means we need people with great architecture experience.
- We have a team of mixed abilities and we like to invest in our staff getting certifications. Being open minded, learning new technologies and working with agile methodologies are important for applicants.
- Work with single-page applications, MSSQL databases, Azure (keyvault, data factory and more) - taking ownership of your work and working with colleagues to find solutions to problems. We value clean-code practices and regularly hold competitions / "code-a-thons"
Skills & Qualifications
- Experienced with Full Stack development roles, a number of projects on Azure and multiple years of .NET / C# are required.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree appreciated
- English speaking to a good level is required
- Other keywords appreciated: Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, HTML, CSS, React, Angular 2+, REST API's
- An international team who focus on improving individuals both technically and as professionals, with very open practices and decision making.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits are available, while staff can also choose to buy discounted shares after set periods of time with the company.
- Investment is promised for certifications and other self-development time during work hours.
This role is not suitable for applicants who are not in Finland - but for English speakers with Finland will find excellent remote flexbility as well as a number of offices - so if this role could be for you, click apply or email the hiring manager at email@example.com