One of our top clients within the End User channel is actively seeking an experienced Dynamics 365 Application Specialist to join their growing team. This organization is a rapidly growing, forward thinking group looking to expand through the utilization of the latest MS Technologies. Having a global reach, this provides an excellent opportunity for upward progression.
Ideal candidate will have extensive experience within Dynamics 365 F&O, specifically having worked on projects involving a new implementation of the platform.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide end user support post implementation
- Designing & building customized reports on Dynamics 365
- Provide project delivery support and serve as the D365 expert for the organization
- Serve as the bridge between the technical and functional departments
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ Years of Dynamic 365 F&O
- Extensive experience with supporting implementations of Dynamics 365/ERP projects
- Ability to explain complex technical information to non-technical individuals
- Analytical mindset, strong problem solving skills and ability to adapt to change
- Excellent benefits package
- Remote flexibility
- Upward career progression
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, do not wait to apply, please contact me at email@example.com or reach me at 718-412-1220. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America and Canada. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted at 718-412-1220.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!