A well-known and highly-successful e-commerce organisation are looking for a SQL DBA / Developer to join their team in Central London.
The role sits within their in-house Development team, where you'll be working on a variety of projects that span the entire business.
The role will be a 50/50 split between SQL Server Database Administration and Development work. Therefore, you will be responsible for typical DBA tasks, such as capacity planning, performance monitoring, as well as backup and data recovery. You will also be involved in the ongoing design and development of their SQL databases, and will be developing and deploying SSIS packages.
This organisation are currently operating on-premise, but are planning to migrate their SQL Server instances to AWS/Azure soon, so a desire to work within a cloud environment is essential.
It's a really exciting time to join the team as they look to keep up-to-date with the latest cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of this.
- Strong SQL and T-SQL development skills
- SQL Server Performance Tuning (Query optimisation, Index Tuning/Maintenance)
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery (Log shipping, Mirroring, Always-On, Replication, Automation of Backups/Restores and Maintenance Activities)
- Experience developing, deploying and maintaining SSIS packages
- Salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
Interviews are taking place shortly, so if this exciting opportunity appeals to you, please apply ASAP for your application to be considered.