Looking for a Customer Success Manager to join an award-winning employee experience platform that empowers Modern Businesses with the best tools to communicate, collaborate, and innovate. My Client delivers next generation digital experiences for any scenario and helps to connect their customers to everything they need.
The role will revolve largely around ensuring the satisfaction of all Clients and Customers, from point of sale through to renewal by developing a trusted advisor relationship. Support in driving product adoption is also important and ensuring that they are able to achieve full business value with the product.
Role & Responsibilities
* Manage a portfolio of around 15-20 accounts, all of whom were at different points in their customer journey meaning interactions and requirements varied greatly.
* Project management of customer on boarding to the product; project planning, scheduling, risk management, reporting and stakeholder management being key components to the success of this.
* Conduct regular business reviews post product implementation with client stakeholders to ensure return on investment is being achieved and platform objectives are evolving in line with business requirements.
* Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases and support in the implementation of these.
* Identify renewal risks and collaborate with internal teams to re mediate and ensure a successful renewal.
* Maintain a deep understanding of the product, keeping up to date as it continuously evolves.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working with Cloud based products
- Customer service
- Remote working
- Career path development
- + many more great benefits
My client really understands the importance of work life balance which is why they offer a range of flexible working arrangements which include WFH / Flexible working.
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.