Senior Information Security Analyst (Technical) - Oxford - £60-70k
Please note - this role requires you to work from the Oxfordshire based office for at least two days per week. You must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK to be eligible for this role - this organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
Are you an experienced Senior Information analyst with a deep technical knowledge? This client is looking for an individual who can bring senior experience, fresh ideas and a broad skillset.
You will be working as part of a multinational financial services corporation that are always looking at ways to enhance how tech is used within their industry.
With a focus on helping businesses worldwide, my client is looking for talented information security analysts that can successfully keep the organisation safe from cyber threats.
With over 35 years-experience in their industry and a place on the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies To Work For 2020 list, you would have the opportunity to work amongst the best within a successful and driven company.
The company has a strong culture that values diversity and has a strong emphasis on teamwork and collaboration. With a 'got your back' outlook and a dedication to supporting their communities, you would have the opportunity to work within a social and positive environment.
The purpose of the role:
- Keeping the organisation's clients, partners and colleague's safe from cyber threats
- Proactively use technical skills to protect the organisation from cyber issues. - this can include responding to incidents and detecting breaches
- Closely liaise with other members of the Information Security team to embed security capabilities within IT and the wider business
- Embedding security
- Shift Left
- Technical Security
- Trusted Security Partner
- Strong experience working in a technical Information Security role
- Expert understanding of technical architecture and security aspects of infrastructure, application, web, and cloud technologies
- Must have experience working with Azure.
- Strong experience with OSS and commercial security solutions from Microsoft, Cisco, Palo Alto etc.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation e.g. GDPR and FCA obligation
- Experience with security frameworks such as ISO 27001/2, NIST, CIS framework, and UK Gov's Cyber Essentials Scheme
- Base Salary - up to £70,000 depending on experience
- £5,000+ car allowance
- Flexible working - ideally 2/3 days a week in the office (can be negotiated)
- Pension contributions
- Birthday Day Off
- Plus much more
If you are interested in this position then apply today - interviews are taking place next week! Submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.