- $160,000 to $180,000 -Dulles Virginia- Remote
This MS Gold Partner has an opening for a Cloud Architect who feeds off the opportunity to take on meaningful problems each and every day. Must be a passionate and collaborative problem-solver who can give valuable feedback, and will ultimately leverage your deep technical AWS knowledge to boost cloud adoption for their partners. The responsibilities for this position include engaging with programs and capture efforts to understand architectures and recommend appropriate technical solutions. The qualified team member should possess knowledge and experience with network technologies, services, operations, and security.
* Ten years of progressively responsible experience in design, Implementation and administration of hardware and cloud based infrastructures
* Demonstrated experience in providing technical guidance to large remote multi-discipline teams.
* Experience working on competitive proposal teams in an engineering/cloud architect role, gathering infrastructure requirements, and providing winning input to technical and cost proposal offerings.
* Architect Amazon AWS IaaS offerings in FedRAMP authorized environments
* Develop baseline for deliverables to include; Network access, Restriction of internet facing resources within cloud platform, provision and configure computer resources within AWS
* Proficient technical knowledge of Linux operating systems including RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOs, or like
* Deep understanding of security concepts including but not limited to firewalls, encryption, identity management, and hardening
* Excellent communicator with the ability to work effectively across multiple business and engineering teams
* Adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information
* High level of motivation, self-starter, ability to demonstrate effective project management and completion of complex network tasks with little guidance
* Excellent time management skills
*100% Health benefit coverage (dental and vision as well)
*Paid time off
APPLY NOW. Take the next step in your career. Contact Kyle Sandor: 646 540 7458
Send me an email at :k.sandor@NigelFrank.com.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.