A market-leading Microsoft Azure Data Platform Consultancy are actively recruiting for a number of Senior Data Platform Consultants to Lead on a number of new and exciting projects.
You will be joining a team comprised of highly-talented Microsoft MVPs and globally recognised experts who are passionate about what they do, so this truly is a unique opportunity for data enthusiasts to take their career to the next level.
Please note: In the current climate you will begin working from home, and then once things return to normal you will split your time between client sites, home and your closest office in Manchester - you should be prepared to spend 2-3 days a week on client site when it's safe to do so.
You will be using a combination of consulting and hands-on technical development skills to provide cutting-edge enterprise-grade solutions on the Microsoft Azure Data Platform, working closely with a varied client base including FTSE 250 and 100 companies across multiple industries.
You will be responsible for the architecture, design, development and delivery of these solutions, working on project end-to-end, from requirement-gathering right through to providing end-user training.
Along the way you will also be mentoring more Junior team members, whilst continuously working on your own professional development - you will be encouraged to up-skill in various Microsoft Technologies, and will be supported towards your Microsoft Certifications and be given industry-leading training to ensure you can reach your full potentially and build a successful career within the company.
- Expertise in SQL Server
- Traditional Microsoft BI stack: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Background in enterprise BI & Data Warehousing solutions
- Experience with some of the following: Data Factory, Data Lake Store (gen 2), Databricks, Synapse Analytics, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL, Azure Analysis Services
- Power BI experience is desirable
- Strong communication skills and ability to consult
- Salary ranging from £35,000 for entry-level consultant, up to £95,000+ dependent upon experience
- Performance-related bonus
- 7% company pension
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (with option to buy additional 5)
- Private healthcare
- Microsoft certification training
- Travel expenses outside of regular commute
- Applicants must have the right to reside and work within the UK - sponsorship is not available
- Travel throughout the UK and EU may be required once things return to normal
To discuss this exciting opportunity further or for your application to be fast-tracked, please apply ASAP.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.