Salary: Competitive + bonus scheme
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 26th Apr, 2021
Business Intelligence Consultant.
Do you want to work with some of the biggest companies in Denmark?
Are you a committed and driven person?
Are you looking to progress your career and learn new skills?
If so, my client is looking to add to their portfolio of specialist Business Intelligence consultants, helping resolve complex issues with simple solutions.
With many clients you will have a variety of products required, each fitting the specific company needs, so no 2 jobs will be the same.
About you :
- Degree level education, cand.merc., cand.merc.dat or cand.oecon preferred.
- A good communicator, able to read and write in Danish and English fluently.
- A passion for Business Analytics.
- You will be able to show experience in the field.
- Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
- One or more BI front-end technologies.
My client will offer:
- A competitive salary as well as an industry leading bonus scheme.
- Personal development options, through training, certification and more.
- 8 annual feature days, which include exchanging ideas, development and dialogue.
- Fitness and wellbeing package.
- A social culture where you can speed up your professional development.
My client is holding regular interviews so if you are interested please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I understand the need for discretion and am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency. We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 2000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialise in the placement of Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals in Denmark and would like to connect with anyone looking for their next career move or looking to hire Microsoft Business Intelligence resources.