D365 F&O Supply Chain Consultant - $120k-$150k - Remote/USA
A Gold Certified MS Partner has immediate openings for a Dynamics AX Functional Supply Chain Consultant to join their team!
If you have previous experience in the Partner Channel, this would be a huge plus, as you would need to understand the business processes & process modeling. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to join a team of like minded, successful individuals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze the customer's business needs & requirements
- Meet client needs by configure solutions in ERP
- Close solution gaps by developing functional design specifications
- User training
- Work together with project manager and other Workstream members to ensure the client requirements match the solution
- Develop supportive documentation
Skills & Abilities:
- Product, purchasing & distribution processes
- Production/manufacturing knowledge
- Communication, organization & planning
- Warehouse management
- Sales & purchasing
- Master-planning & handling of complex issues / engagements / projects
- 5+ years of experience implementing AX/D365FO SCM modules
- Experience with end to end implementations as a Financial Consultant or Lead
This job is remote; however, once traveling is acceptable we will require 30% travel. This position gives great opportunity for growth in terms of both professional and individual. This Gold Certified Partner also offers generous benefits including bonus's, 401K & profit sharing.
For all inquiries please contact:
Telephone : (347) 391-1126
If you are interested in this particular position, or any positions within the Dynamics AX field, please email me at email@example.com or call me at 347-391-1126.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-391-1126; Please ask Therese Villa, or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!