Microsoft Power Developer - Permanent - Remote - $80k
- This company is a family of tech natives who inspire and build a more compelling virtual workplace.
- Their mission is to empower people through innovative storytelling and ironclad solution quality.
- They are a flat organization with accessible leaders who prefer to win together, as a Team.
- They promote hybrid virtual/physical offices and flex-time teamwork
- Everyone has a leader who helps them find growth opportunities and build a success roadmap.
- Team members follow an agile process to stay accountable to themselves and one another.
- Harness advanced features of the Microsoft 365 platform to build solutions for Clients.
- Develop in Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI to craft apps, flows, and dashboards.
- Learn how SharePoint, Teams, code, and data interact with the Power Platform suite.
- Consult with Clients who need assistance understanding and using these technologies.
- Understand agile management principles and operate within our unique delivery framework.
- Work with teammates to share ideas, surface issues, and overcome roadblocks.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 2+ years developing Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Teams, and SharePoint Online.
- 2+ years performing process improvement analysis or business consulting.
- 2+ years administrating SharePoint Sites or Site Collections.
- Be an effective, efficient, and compelling communicator on video, phone, emails, and chats.
- Desire to grow technical skills in a new and evolving technical area.
Nice-to-Have Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to develop Azure logic apps and functions.
- Exposure to Dynamics 365, Teams, Exchange, SharePoint On-Premises, Azure, and PowerShell.
- Experience installing and configuring data gateways.
- Comfort presenting in front of small or large audiences.
- Microsoft 365 certifications - especially those related to Power Platform.
If this role is of interest, please contact Shannon today at firstname.lastname@example.org