Are you an established D365 consultant looking for a fresh challenge?
Or are you a D365 F&O Super / Key User on the end customer side that's looking to dive deeper into the world of Dynamics?
Our Client is an established & leading D365 F&O vendor in Finland that is interested in chatting with you!
Consistently for the last year or so (despite market conditions), this particular company has done a great job in bringing in multiple fresh D365 F&O implementations for their team, meaning you can have significantly more influence on the role & project that you can take on! (E.g Normal consulting roles, architecture, project management etc etc)
- Prior experience as a Dynamics 365 F&O Consultant at a Partner/Vendor, OR experience as a Key / Super User on the end customer side
- Experience in any of the following modules - Production, Trade and Logistics or Warehouse Management
- A "can-do" personality
- Fluency in Finnish
Why this company?
- A lot of influence over the role & project that you take on
- An excellent salary & benefits package
- The chance to work on some of the freshest and best D365 projects in Finland
- A superb continuous services team that has done an immense job in retaining customers
- Career progression opportunities
- The backing of arguably the strongest D365 talent in Finland
- Tailored training and certifications paid for
- Plenty of flexibility, and fully remote working opportunities
Those interested in discussing this opportunity in further detail should apply to this advert or send their CV and contact details to the address below. We shall be in touch shortly to discuss further details! (Please also specify what kind of role you wish to take on)
Name: Barney Green
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +358 9 4245 1427