One of our top clients is hiring an Microsoft Azure Cloud Pre-Sales Architect.
The role is a technical, customer facing pre-sales role that is accountable for selling and evangelizing Azure based solutions to the clients. Candidates must be located in New York, and are US Citizens/Green Card Holders.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Consult with clients to understand their needs, and accordingly scope and design Azure solutions, data center migrations, identify reuse and re-platforming opportunities as well as refactoring opportunities to scale their adoption of Microsoft Azure and digital transformation.
- Own the Azure technical customer engagement including developing the architectural design on specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts, and Cloud solution architecture components of customer facing contract bid responses.
- Participate in the solution selling lifecycle working closely with the account teams and extended cross - functional teams to mobilize the sold solution and set it up for successful delivery
- Mentor and coach the delivery teams, architects, and developers to ensure that architecture and requirements best practices are followed.
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position
- Deep understanding of Azure, Apps, Infra and DevOps space and cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Experience and familiarity with Azure app related services - App Services, ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Core, Web APIs, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Grid, Azure Kubernetes Service, SQL Server, Azure SQL Database etc.
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of the following programming languages preferred: PowerShell, Bash, .Net, .Net Core, Java, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails is preferred
- Deep technical experience in application design and development including app migrations to Azure, app refactoring, designing and building apps using Azure native technologies, app integrations etc.
Interested in applying? Send your resume to Natalie Hunter, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.