Dynamics CRM/365 CE Administrator, Derby, £40,000, Manufacturer, Global company, Work with Dynamics CRM and Dynamics NAV, Some on site working and home working options, Steady pipeline of project work
A leading global manufacturer are looking for a Dynamics CRM Administrator to join their growing in-house team to take ownership of their Dynamics systems. The role split between some on site working in the future and plenty of home working.
You will take ownership of their Dynamics CRM system, providing support and training to users when required. The role requires you to work with the wider IT team and stakeholders in the business to gather and document requirements, design and build new features for the system to meet user requirements an optimise performance. Any reporting experience or knowledge of Dynamics NAV is advantageous though not essential.
The requirements are…
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics CRM
- Skilled in customisation and configuration of Dynamics CRM
- Experience supporting users on Dynamics CRM
- Experience training users on Dynamics CRM
- Experience reporting with SQL is advantageous
- Knowledge of ERP systems is advantageous - Dynamics NAV is currently being used
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.