Software Engineer (.NET)
If you consider yourself a team player who thrives in a challenging environment, working with a team of like-minded techies who live and breath software development, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This well-established, yet growing, organisation develops software products used globally by an array of clients to improve their documentation, accounting and business management procedures.
Using the latest Microsoft Technologies, this company is going from strength to strength and need an additional set of hands on deck to help them drive the development of a brand new software product.
Perks and benefits
- Work from home days post-Covid (hybrid module)
- Free breakfasts in the office
- Free access to the on-site gym
- Doughnut Wednesdays
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Training and support
- Snacks in the office
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience developing web applications and cloud based systems (3+ years)
- SQL Server
- Angular or VueJS
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
If you'd like to be considered for this role, please submit your updated CV to Stacey Maritz, firstname.lastname@example.org and if you are shortlisted for the role, we will give you a call.
Please note all applications need to be submitted by Friday 30th April.