Nigel Frank International have partnered with a leading SaaS company who service the digital workplace. Due to exceptional growth within their project pipeline, they are now looking to recruit a skilled Microsoft 365 Support Engineer to support their UK customers.
You will be responsible for the support, maintenance and configuration of Microsoft 365 as well as covering tenants on Microsoft Azure.
- Opportunity to gain highly accredited certifications in Microsoft technologies specific to your role as an Modern Workplace Office 365 Engineer
- Strong focus on cross-selling and an opportunity to learn new skills and technologies to expand skillset and stay up to date with market
- A real chance to be promoted within a short space of time and move into a senior role
- An opportunity to work with cloud tech and work for a true digital company
- Experience in a support role - 1st - 3rd line technical abilities
- Confident with a range of Microsoft technologies including Microsoft 365 (Sharepoint, Teams, One Drive, Exchange Online, Outlook)
- Skilled within PowerShell Scripting
- Strong on-prem infrastructure knowledge and the use of virtualisation tools
- Advanced 365 / Azure AD Configuration and management including Intune & AutoPilot, Single Sign On, MFA, conditional access rules, security and compliance
- Great communication skills - ideally worked with a range of customers
- Any relevant certs such as Microsoft 365 Fundamentals, Azure Administrator, Azure Fundamentals, Azure DevOps
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/