Nigel Frank International have partnered with a well known retailer who are modernising the way they operate as a business across all areas, including implementing Power BI for reporting and utilising cloud based technologies.
As a result of huge growth, they're looking for a Sharepoint developer who can help set principles and, work with their partner Microsoft to support the citizen developers whilst working on innovative technologies.
These guys have a great culture and promote a real family feel, so they'd really like to bring people on board who could be a part of the team and growth of company.
- Opportunity to work on innovative technology
- Work for a renowned retailer and grow with an expanding business
- Great benefits including a profit share scheme after a successful 6 months
- 50% staff discount
- Microsoft 365 development experience
- PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI and SharePoint experience
- Understanding of Sharepoint governance and administration
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to troubleshoot and find solutions swiftly
- Experience working as a liaison between IT and the rest of the business, understanding business requirements and converting this to solution designs
- Development skills - .NET/C#
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/