Job Role: Master Data / Business Analyst - Dynamics 365
Location: Noord Holland, Netherlands (Potential to be fully remote)
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 12 Months
Language: English - fluent
Our client is looking for an experienced data analyst for a long term project. You will be responsible for processing internal data, verifying the quality of this information, creating analytics and reporting based on the selected data, identifying potential patterns and implementing new process to develop business needs.
Roles and responsibilities - Master Data / Business Analyst - Dynamics 365
- Identify stakeholders' main business reporting requirements
- Identify and create opportunities for re-use from previous data and reports.
- Identify the data requirements, mapping to different sources, rules, or constraints (who can see what type of information).
- Provide mock-ups to facilitate clear communication processes.
- Obtain internal sign-off and hand over to the development team in a timely manner.
- 8-10 years of global experience in industrial environments
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience in a Master Data environment
- 4-5 years of experience with ERP systems, preferably Dynamics 365
- Experience in Project Management, preferably in an application-re engineering climate.
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent communicative, analytical & stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel & Access), PowerBi
- Different domain leads from Operations, IT, Finance, Sales, etc.
- He/she has to convince & gather people on the project.
- External contacts with IT providers and consultants.