BI/Data Consultant - Midlands
My client are a small BI Consultancy, with a Microsoft Gold Partner status. Their primary focus is the delivery of technology based around the Microsoft BI stack, both on-prem and on the Azure platform. They also do a lot of work with Power BI as their visualisation tool of choice given they're a Microsoft partner.
- Designing & Implementing and BI Solutions
- Meeting with client's, gathering requirements, building scope, testing, implementing, documentation, workshops.
My client are looking for candidates highly skilled in 5+ of the below tools/techs.
- Power BI
- DAX, OLAP, MDX
- Data Factory
- Data Lake Store (gen 2)
- Synapse AnalyticsCosmos DB
- Azure SQ
- Azure Analysis Services
- IoT Hub, Event Hub, Stream Analytics
- Data Catalog
- Power Platform technologies such as Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps
- Function App
- Cognitive Services
- Kubernetes Services (AKS)
- Azure Monitor
- Key Vault
- Development with C#, Python, R, Scala
- PowerShell scripting
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
- Technology driven
- Development Plans/Scheme
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary - £40K to £55K - dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- 25 days holiday
- 5% matched pension
- Private Medical
- MS Certifications & Training
- During Lockdown - Fully Remote
- Normally - 50/50 remote working from home and travel to client site. Although, realistically its 70% remote working, but you have to be prepared to travel.
- This is a home working contract, so your travel will be expensed.
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.