Cloud Infrastructure Architect - Copenhagen - Permanent
Salary - TBC
My client has spent the last two decades helping organisations digitise and modernize. One of the ways they do this is by helping their customers move their services safely into the cloud, offering three options; expert consulting, Infrastructure as Code and managed services. They design and implement secure and scalable Azure solutions, as well as offering 24/7 support services.
They are currently looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Architect to join their team and work on IaC projects with larger customers. The successful candidate will be consultative, having the ability to talk to both colleagues and customers alike and building close relationships with both. They will also have proven experience creating automated and scalable infrastructure solutions with ARM scripts in Azure.
- Azure - experience with both PaaS and IaaS
- Experience creating automated and scalable infrastructure solutions with ARM scripts in Azure
- Scripting experience in Bash and Powershell
- Can work comfortably with JSON and YAML data structure
- Experience with Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps
- Competitive Salary
- After hours events (when safe to do so!!) including gin-tasting and kayaking
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Katherine Page on +45 89 88 82 66.