Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Developer-130K- NYC
You will be a Microsoft AX Developer, responsible for all things X++ relating to writing, improving, troubleshooting code, and working closely with our Functional and Solutions teams.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working alongside the functional team and the Solution Architect to streamline and optimize the user requirements, design solutions based on strict rules of AX coding procedures.
- Develop, custom D365 application components based on user requirements when appropriate using .NET, X++ or another object-oriented programming language.
- Optimize the code via builds and deployment procedures to elevate efficiency to pass up for approval.
- Test all unique customization before passing along to higher stages and forwarding to quality assurance.
- Identify problems, supply solutions, determine If corrections are the most efficient options.
- Follow strict company guidelines and procedures, maintaining structural steps in roll out of all adjustments and implementations.
- Minimum 3 years prior experience with software development, configuration and system maintenance.
- Highly proficient in Dynamics AX development and customization, X++ , and AIF
- Advanced knowledge of C# and oriented programming technologies
- Good understanding of AX Architecture(layers, models, tiers, etc)
- Ability to troubleshoot existing and create new reports using SSRS
- Exposure to .NET programming
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Fantastic starting base salary
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.