Leading the Data Warehouse development for a Swedish bank.
This customer-centric bank has isolated an opportunity in their close-knit team for a Data Warehouse specialist. Could you be that person?
They're characterised by clear dialogue and short decision paths where their ambitious employees contribute to the bank's development with their specific skills and knowledge.
It's out with the old and in with the new as they migrate their platform and DW to Azure after making progress on their Azure data lake; allowing them to be truly data-driven with the newest trends.
As the DW specialist you will be responsible for setting the data and migration strategy to ensure a modern scalable environment with high performance and security, in close collaboration with the stakeholders, development team and other departments. You will also be the go to person for the data warehouse, while defining data modelling and design standards and generally ensuring the quality of data.
Due to the strong feedback loop and collab with other teams in the business, you will get the opportunity to really shape their data landscape, and will genuinely see the impact of your work on the wider business.
Your experience should include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Solid experience in building and maintaining BI solutions (DW design and data mining
- Strong understanding of SQL and data warehousing
- It's a benefit if you've worked with SAS
- Familiarity with Azure/Cloud
- Comfortable with the Microsoft environment
- Familiarity with translating business needs to technical specifications
- Experience in unit testing troubleshooting
- Happy to be the go-to person on the team for all things BI, Azure and automation
- Fluency in Swedish
What they can offer you?
- Flexible working hours and a great work-life balance
- 30 days of vacation
- Highly competitive salary and top of the range benefits
- A passionate, enthusiastic and friendly team
- Progression and the chance to further broaden your expertise
- Genuinely seeing your impact on the team and the company
- Very financially stable company
Does this sound like a winning combination? Then apply with your up to date CV or give me a call on +46 8-502 425 38 for any questions.