I'm recruiting for multiple full-time permanent positions with an award-winning MS Gold Partner who is gaining traction on new projects with cutting edge Microsoft technology. If you want to get involved in their upcoming projects and have any of the below experience, you're most likely a great fit for their open opportunities. They're looking to fill various roles at various levels, with a similar skill set for all.
Some of the desired qualifications of the client:
· experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2014/2016/2019) and proficiency in T-SQL
· consulting experience
· analytics development and implementation experience
· experience with Power BI or competitive technologies
· experience with SSAS, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL
· Source to target mapping (ETL, ELT)
· Experience using open source or dedicated analytics tools o Microsoft SQL Server technologies:
· SQL Server 2014/2016/2019 (SQL, T-SQL, Structure/Index/SQL-Tuning) * SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) (Tabular) o Microsoft Azure * Azure SQL * Azure Data Factory (ADF) * Azure DW (Synapse)
This job is currently accepting applications and are looking to fill this role immediately, if you satisfy the above qualifications, contact me directly!
To discuss further, contact McKenna Walsh at (980) 259-7967 or email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the South East. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.