D365 F&O Solutions Architect-$150K- Tacoma, WA- Remote (50% travel)
A chemicals scompany is seeking a solutions architect who will be responsible for leading system design, implementation, process improvements, business analysis and more.
- 5+ years working in ERP design
- Experience with Power BI is a large plus
- Experience with process manufacturing is a huge plus
- 3+ years of work in Dynamics 365 F&O/Dynamics AX
- PMP certification is a plus
- 50% remote work/50% on site 2 hours west of Seattle (company will pay for hotel while on site)
- Completely remote work after 1 year
- $140,000 - $160,000 + Bonus
- Opportunity to work for a growing company with a terrific culture
If you are interested in this particular position, or any positions within the Dynamics AX field, please email me at email@example.com or call me at (347) 352-0775.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on (347) 352-0775; Please ask Benjamin Puschett, or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!