Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Architect - Bloomington, Minnesota - $160K
A major client is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Architect to join the growing team - immediately! If you are an established Dynamics CRM professional and looking for your next big project, apply now and work with the leading organization in Microsoft technology.
The position will begin remotely with the expectation to return fully onsite in the near future, or remote with 50% travel required.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing and supporting large-scale Dynamics CRM projects.
- Collaborating with the technical and functional teams to set expectations and achieve desired outcomes.
- Creating customized reports and dashboards, enhancing performance and security aspects, and providing user support and maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 12+ years experience with Dynamics CRM/D365 applications implementations,
- Experience leading the development of 3+ Dynamics CRM integration projects with legacy/in-house applications and 2+ implementations on D365.
- Power Platforms experience is a must.
- Work with a global leader in Microsoft Technology.
- Work in a collaborative environment with a hands-on approach.
- Competitive salary.
- Apply today! Contact Emily Johnston via phone (347-577-9997) or email (email@example.com)
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.