Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Lead Developer-140K-Maryland
The Company: This environmentally conscious organisation is driving the mission to delivery renewable energy for our future. The focus on delivering sustainable, bio-energy energy solutions for our most taxing energy resources.
The Lead Developer will report to the IT Manager and would be responsible for playing a significant role in designing, developing, implementing, testing and supporting the complete Dynamics AX ERP environment. This person's role defines strategies and best practices for accomplishing viable automated solutions for complex business processes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working alongside the functional team and the Solution Architect to streamline and optimise the user requirements, design solutions based on strict rules of AX coding procedures.
- Develop, custom D365 application components based on user requirements when appropriate using .NET, X++ or other object-oriented programming language.
- Optimize the code via builds and deployment procedures to elevate efficiency to pass up for approval.
- Test all unique customisation before passing along to higher stages and forwarding to quality assurance.
- Identify problems, supply solutions, determine If corrections are the most efficient options.
- Follow strict company guidelines and procedures, maintaining structural steps in roll out of all adjustments and implementations.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of algorithms, programming structures and numerical analysis; be able to identify better ways to solve problems.
- Highly proficient in Dynamics AX development and customization, X++ , and AIF
- A proven track record of successfully implementing ERP software solutions and integrated third party solutions including 9+ years of experience as a senior applications developer solving complex solutions in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
- Full life cycle upgrade experience from Dynamics 2012 to D365 preferred.
Working knowledge of SharePoint Online, MS Platforms (Power BI, Power Apps, Flow, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot existing and create new reports using SSRS
- Exposure to .NET programming
- Authorised to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Fantastic starting base salary
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.