Marketing Coordinator - $80k base - (remote) - Invoice automation
My client, a leading global provider of cloud-based spend management solutions, helping organizations drive their business forward, is looking to add to their quickly growing sales team. This award winning organization has seen great success in invoice management solutions, and expediting customer's business efficiency.
This is a great opportunity to work in an environment offering breakthrough technology and services. The organization is offering a competitive compensation package of base salary and OTE along with great benefits and the opportunity for professional growth. The ideal individual would possess experience in managing accounts, building relationships, and developing new business.
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
- Create content, publish new web pages, and update existing
- Increase following on social media
- create ads and start social media campaigns
- support partners and create new partner connections
- responsible for lead process
You will be Successful in this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a SaaS based organization
- 2+ years of inbound marketing experience
- 2+ years of social media and Linked In marketing experience
- Knowledge of CRM tools, ad tools, and Adobe
- Great written and communication skills
Some domestic travel up to 50% are expected. Candidates who have experience with marketing in a SaaS based environment are strongly encouraged to apply!
To discuss more in detail, please send your resume to email@example.com or call 646-863-7553
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.