Senior Platform Engineer - £60,000 - £80,000 - Leicester (REMOTE)
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for an experienced, ambitious Platform DevOps Engineeer to join an established software organisation.
Travel: Although the role is fully remote at the moment, you may required to travel to client's site at least 4x a month.
- Azure, AWS or GCP
- Python coding skills
- Terraform - (msut have strong terraform skills!)
- Strong practical experience creating and maintaining software delivery pipelines using CI/CD tools
- Practical experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Practical experience supporting and operating production systems
- Salary on offer up to £80,000 + Benefits
- Personalised development opportunities
- Regular team activities (team building excercises and social activities)
- Industry leading training
- 25 days bank holidays + options to buy more holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- Many more well-being and lifestyle benefits
We are holding interviews from week commencing 29th March. Please call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details or send your CV to email@example.com to be considered for an interview.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
DevOps Engineer, CI/CD, Azure, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Infrastructure as Code, Ansible, Python, Leicester