ERP Implementation Consultant - Jersey City, NJ - Remote Flex
One of our top clients, a Microsoft Partner based with clients throughout the Tristate area, is seeking a Functional Consultant who can act as both an implementation lead and project manager.
Our client has recently seen an influx of sales with several large manufacturing entities, and is in need of a professional with extensive NAV experience to meet with customers directly to gather requirements and recommend solutions to promote a highly functioning ERP system.
Candidates with industry knowledge of manufacturing processes highly preferred. Consulting background strongly desired.
This is an exciting chance for you to join a team who puts customer service at the center of their core values, and offers massive growth potential for this position, as it could lead into being an integral part of managing the organization's NAV practice.
Skills / Requirements:
- 4+ years of NAV experience, Business Central preferred
- Consulting career in the Microsoft Partner channel
- Experience completing multiple NAV implementations and upgrades
- An experienced functional skillset with Dynamics ERP, including requirements gathering, support, testing, and debugging ability
- Excellent communication skills, capable of training coworkers on implementation processes
- Strong client facing experience and customer service background
- Manufacturing and warehousing module experience in NAV
What You'll Receive:
- Highly competitive base salary up to $140k
- Top benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) and Paid Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Remote Access with low travel
- Opportunity to work with new technologies and ISV products
The client has already started interviewing candidates for this role, so if you were interested, don't wait!
Apply now by contacting Matt at 646-540-7521 or send your resume to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!