DEVELOPER - DYNAMICS 365 - BARRIE, ONTARIO - CAD $100,000 - REMOTE
Looking for an opportunity to join a Dynamics end user? A client of mine in Ontario is looking to bring on a Dynamics AX/ 365 resource to their team!
The successful candidate will:
- Maintain, develop, improve global ERP system settings to ensure proper functionality of its modules.
- Develop reports and forms
- Install new software releases and system upgrades, and evaluate and install patches
- From user requirements, deliver working solutions in the ERP to meet or exceed user needs
- Update, program, develop ERP automation (Workflows, ETL, Applications, Mods etc)
- Develop and Facilitate ETL from/to satellite systems, databases and other data sources
- Assist with system modification documentation
- Perform dB Administrator function (performance, monitoring, backup)
- Troubleshoot system problems, provide for Helpdesk support 3rd Tier
- Modify, develop and program business solutions using Dynamics 365Bo native development language, X++, C# and the .NET framework.
- Manage the entire Development Lifecycle from requirements, sprints, UAT to live.
- Be a leading role in the AGILE Dev/Ops process
- University Degree or College Diploma in related field, and demonstrated 3-5 years relevant work experience
- 3-5 years development experience on Dynamics 365 F&O/AX/Finance and Supply Chain.
- 3 years + experience on X++ development.
- Significant experience on Dynamics 365 Finance and operations/AX (3 + years) in a developer role.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Certification considered an asset
- Fluent in X++. Knowledgeable on two (or more) of the technologies: Azure, Power Apps, SSRS, SQL, C# / .Net. Knowledgeable on part of the solution data model
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
This is a full-time remote position offering $100,000 at one of the largest privately-owned manufacturers in North America.
To get started with the process contact email@example.com